is the world's leading tool to catch
SWF, SWF Decompile and extract Shockwave Flash movies (.swf
and .exe files) and SWF Player. It offers the ability to export
the whole movie in FLA format. Also it can extract the following
elements from a Flash movie: Shape Morph Shape, Image, Sound,
Flash Video (*.flv), Font, Text, Movie Clip, Button, Frame.
What's more, Flash Decompiler can SWF Decompile Action Script
in a Flash movie and turn them into neat and readable code.
|What is Flash Decompiler?
|Flash Decompiler is a tool to browse, view and parse Shockwave
Flash movies (.swf files). It can extract sounds, images, movie clips
from a Flash movies. What's more, SWF Decompiler can decompile the
action scripts in a Flash movie and turn them into neat and readable
- Convert SWF to FLA: It supports exporting the whole
movie file in FLA format, compatible with Flash 6 and Flash 7.
- Support Flash MX 2004 (7.0) and Action Script 2.0: It
supports exporting ActionScript 2.0 while converting swf to fla
and supports exporting the .as file and Flash Project file (flp)
while the swf file contains AS 2.0 class.
- Support Flash components: Support converting the swf
that contains components to fla file and you can edit and configure
them in Flash.
- Decompile Flash: Sothink SWF Decompiler can parse and
decompile the Flash movies. It can display all movie components
in groups, such as Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button
- Extract/Export: Sothink SWF Decompiler can extract the
shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and action scripts
from a Flash movie.
- Support Flash Video (.flv) file: Sothink SWF Decompiler
can extract the video file from a flash movie and export it in
- Convert Static Text to Shape
- Browse: Sothink SWF Decompiler has an explorer like interface
that lets the user browse hard disk and network place to find
- View: SWF Decompiler has a built-in Flash viewer to view
and play the Flash movies you select.
- Catch Flash Movies from IE browser: After you install
Sothink SWF Decompiler, a small button of SWF Catcher (an assistant
tool of SWF Decompiler) will be added on Internet Explorer's toolbar.